The CEZAMAT Campus as a place for inspiration and education. The art of making science and knowledge attractive.
The programme’s objective is to support higher education and science entities, as well as other organisational units acting for the promotion of science, in their efforts to carry out projects whose objective it is to popularise science or to promote university sport, or projects related to maintaining library resources crucial to science or its heritage.
The project’s objective is the popularisation of scientific research carried out within CEZAMAT through organising the following activities as part of the wide, inter-disciplinary programme “The Campus of Inspiration and Education”:
- a promotional campaign widely popularising science and inspiring the start-up environment to create new areas for the use of solutions created and developed at CEZAMAT
- a single edition of a Science Film Festival – organising a film festival inspired by the idea that “an image is worth a thousand words”. The festival will showcase the best science-themed films entered into a competition
- a single edition Hackathon – using solutions/ technologies developed at CEZAMAT in order to create new/ future areas of where they could be applied
- a series of 48 workshops for primary and secondary school students that present chemistry, material engineering, photonics as well as other areas in an accessible way
- creating an “exhibition window – science market” at CEZAMAT – it will be possible to showcase/ give access to CEZAMAT’s own “scientific products”: research results, new technologies, as well as many laws, principles and assumptions in the areas of bionanotechnology, photonics and intelligent materials in the CEZAMAT’s open-access area
Ministry of Education and Science
Co-financed from the state budget
Warsaw University of Technology Centre for Advanced Materials and Technologies CEZAMAT
Financing: PLN 240 000.00
Gross value: PLN 266 666.67