He obtained his MSc. degree from the Faculty of Electronics at the Military University of Technology. He defended his doctoral dissertation at the Institute of Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences. He has been working in CEZAMAT PW as an assistant professor since 2020.
He was awarded for the development and implementation of modern solutions at international innovation fairs and by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Technology expert for the Startup Spark acceleration programs in the Lodz Special Economic Zone and the National Center for Research and Development. Winner in the EIT-Digital VENTURE PROGRAM 2020 for the project entitled: Contactless psychophysiological activity sensor – node IoMT network.
His area of interest includes modern medical technologies, non-contact methods of measuring signals and psychophysiological parameters, and designing medical diagnostic devices using video analysis supported by AI/ML methods. Auditor of the information security management system in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001, certified project manager (Prince2, AgilePM, IMPA).
- Mobile wearables measuring systems
- Contactless methods of measuring physiological parameters
- Non-invasive methods of detecting disorders in the nervous and visual systems based on video analysis of pupillary behavior
- Modeling the dynamics of pupillary reflexes using rheological models
- Assessment of the level of human fatigue using non-invasive, optical measurement methods
- Design and development of IoMT digital platforms
- Krzysztof Różanowski, New biomarkers for the assessment of fatigue evoked by long-term sleep deprivation based on pupillary light reflex using rheological models, Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 42, Issue 4, p. 1162-1182, 2022, doi: 10.1016/j.bbe.2022.09.006
- Anna Szymczyk, Karolina Soliwodzka, Magdalena Moskal, Krzysztof Różanowski, Robert Ziółkowski, Further insight into the possible influence of electrode blocking agents on the stem-loop based electrochemical DNA sensor parameters, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, Volume 354, 2022. doi: 10.1016/j.snb.2021.131086
- Krzysztof Mazurek, Nawoja Koprowska, Jan Gajewski, Piotr Zmijewski, Franciszek Skibniewski, Krzysztof Różanowski, Parachuting training improves autonomic control of the heart in novice parachute jumpers, 181 – 189, Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering, 2018, doi: 10.1016/j.bbe.2017.11.004
- K. Różanowski, M. Bernat, A. Kamińska, Estimation of operators’ fatigue using optical methods for determination of pupil activity, International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health, 28 (2), 263–281, 2015 doi: 10.13075/ijomeh.1896.00274
- K. Różanowski, J. Lewandowski, K. Murawski, Multifunctional, Optical Sensor for Analysis of Dynamic Pupillary Light Reflex, Acta Physica Polonica A, 127 (3), 723-729, 2015, doi: 10.12693/APhysPolA.127.723