Graduated from the Industrial Biotechnology at the Faculty of Chemistry of the Warsaw University of Technology (2012), then continued her scientific path on doctoral studies at the Faculty of Chemical and Process Engineering at Warsaw University of Technology. In 2018 she defended with distinctions her doctoral thesis entitled: ‘The processes of steel surface modification intended for blood contact’. She completed 3 internships abroad. Affiliated at Cezamat since 2017, employed as a research assistant profesor since 2019. Co-author of over 30 publications and a patent. Participated in 13 scientific and research projects.
Her scientific work focuses on biomimetic and bioactive materials and polymer-metallic systems for tissue regeneration. The research include: study of hemocompatible and biocompatible materials, research on metabolic activity and cel functions in contact with biomaterials, research including stem cells.
- surface modifications of polymers and metals
- surface characterization with methods such as SEM, FTIR, optical and fluorescent microscopy, colorimetric methods
- in vitro hemocompatibility studies
- in vitro biocompatibility tests: cytotoxicity tests, metabolic activity tests, immunofluorescent stainings.
- The effect of surface morphology on endothelial and smooth muscle cells growth on blow-spun fibrous scaffolds., Łopianiak I., Wojasiński M., Kuźmińska A., Trzaskowska P., Butruk-Raszeja B., Journal of Biomedical Engineering, vol. 15, nr 1, s.1-17., DOI:10.1186/s13036-021-00278-1
- Promising electrodeposited biocompatible coatings for steel obtained from polymerized microemulsions, Trzaskowska Paulina Anna, Poniatowska Aleksandra [et al.], Colloids and Surfaces A, vol. 591, 2020, p. 1-9, DOI:10.1016/j.colsurfa.2020.124555.
- Electropolymerized hydrophilic coating on stainless steel for biomedical applications, Trzaskowska Paulina Anna, Kuźmińska Aleksandra, Butruk-Raszeja Beata Aleksandra [et al.], Colloids and Surfaces B, vol. 167, 2018, p. 499-508, DOI:10.1016/j.colsurfb.2018.04.052.
- Lecithin suspensions for electrophoretic deposition on stainless steel coatings, Trzaskowska Paulina Anna, Poniatowska Aleksandra [et al.], Materials Science & Engineering C, vol. 93, 2018, p. 134-144, DOI:10.1016/j.msec.2018.07.052.
- Production of 3D printed polylactide scaffolds with surface grafted hydrogel coatings, Kowalczyk Piotr, Trzaskowska Paulina Anna, Łojszczyk Ilona [et al.], Colloids and Surfaces B, vol. 179, 2019, p. 136-142 DOI:10.1016/j.colsurfb.2019.03.069.
- Patient specific implants for jawbone reconstruction after tumor resection, Major Roman, Kowalczyk Piotr, Surmiak Marcin, Łojszczyk Ilona, Podgórski Rafał, Trzaskowska Paulina [et al.], Colloids and Surfaces B, vol. 193, 2020, p. 1-10, DOI:10.1016/j.colsurfb.2020.111056.
- Polyurethane modification with acrylic acid by Ce(IV)-initiated graft polymerization, B. Butruk-Raszeja, P. Trzaskowska, A. Kuźmińska, T. Ciach, Open Chemistry, 2016, 14 (1), 206-214. DOI: 10.1515/chem-2016-0020
- Simple method of fabrication of hydrophobic coatings for polyurethanes, B.Butruk, P. Ziętek, T. Ciach, Central European Journal of Chemistry (teraz Open Chemistry), 2011, 9 (6), 1039-1045. DOI: 10.2478/s11532-011-0094-7